Where to start?
We are a private school and for those wanting to attend in person we do have an application and interview process.
Fill out the Student Application and send it in to the school office with your $50 application fee.
Have your Pastor complete the Pastoral Reference and send it to the school office.
When we have received the Application, Pastoral Reference, and the Application Fee, we will be in touch to arrange an interview.
Watch the video “Presenting A.C.E.” below (DVD copies are available at the school).
Read through our Statement of Faith (below) and Student Handbook.
Statement of Faith
1. The Holy Scriptures: The Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the verbally and plenary inspired Word of God. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible, and God-breathed, and, therefore, are the final authority for faith and life. The 66 books of the Old and New Testaments are the complete and divine revelation of God to man. The Scriptures shall be interpreted according to their normal grammatical-historical meaning (2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:20-21).
2. The Godhead: There is one God, the eternally existing Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; co-eternal in being, co-identical in nature, co-equal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfections (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14; John 14:10, 26).
3. Christ and His Work:
a. The Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful men (Isa. 7:14; 9:6; Luke 1:35; John 1:1-2,14; 2 Cor. 5:19-21; Gal. 4:4-5; Phil. 2:5-8).
b. The Lord Jesus Christ accomplished our redemption through his death on the cross as a representative, vicarious, substitutionary sacrifice; and our justification is made sure by His literal, physical resurrection from the dead (Acts 2:18-36; Rom. 3:24-25; 1 Pet. 2:24; Eph. 1:7; 1 Pet. 1:3-5).
c. The Lord Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven and is now exalted at the right hand of God, where, as our High Priest, He fulfills the ministry of Representative, Intercessor, and Advocate (Acts 1:9-10; Heb.7:25; 9:24; Rom. 8:34; 1 John 2:1-2).
4. The Total Depravity of Man: Man was created in the image and likeness of God, but in Adam’s sin the human race fell, man inherited a sinful nature, and became alienated from God; and man is totally depraved and by himself, utterly unable to remedy his lost condition (Gen. 1:26-27; Rom. 3:22-23; 5:12; 6:23; Eph. 2:1-3; 4:17-19).
5. Salvation: The Bible teaches that there is only one way of salvation and that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins (John 1: 12; Eph. 1:7; 2:8-10; 1 Pet. 1:18-19; John 14:6).
6. Missions: God has given all Believers a great commission to proclaim the Gospel to all nations so that there might be a great multitude from every nation, tribe, ethnic group, and language group who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. As ambassadors of Christ we must use all available means to go to the foreign nations and not wait for them to come to us (Matt. 28:19-20; Mark 16:15; Luke 24:46-48; John 20:21; Acts 1:8; 2 Cor. 5:20).