OMVCS uses the Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E.) curriculum from Kindergarten to Grade 12. Our High School students have the option to stream online with Alberta Ed. Curriculum and to graduate with an Alberta Diploma. One unique aspect of the School is that we are a Parent Board operated school. Our school operates Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-3:50 p.m., with no classes on Friday.
Presently we have about 30 students plus home schoolers. We appreciate the ministry and care the staff take with each student. The A.C.E. curriculum focuses on individual learning, thus allowing each student to progress at their own abilities.
Parent/Teacher comments about OMVCS:
- curriculum is easy to follow
- lesson planning, grading, and report cards are simplified
- a small family-like environment
- get to know parents and siblings
- most Fridays off
- students and parents learn together
- can think outside the typical education box
- ability to interact personally and spiritually with students and parents